• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC please, legendary battle axe with 6 'hit' mods and blood drinker

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wondering if this has worth, even though it lacks HCI / SSI...

Special moves are bleed attack / concussion blow...

1661797504252.png

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This looks fantastic but any established player would unravel put on new player vendor
I hardly know anything about melee weapons, so I won't pretend... T-hunting with a mage/tamer is all I basically do these days.

As I'd like to learn by asking: what makes it crap?

Xoos

Journeyman
I would like to weigh in as someone who sells plenty of items like this regularly on low pop shard. It's not going to fetch a premium because established players with min maxed suits and skill templates prefer to craft specific weapons for specific encounters which usually include elemental damage or area damage or slayers.

You won't get 175 mil for it because most people reforge/imbue sets, but I wouldn't call it worthless. I can see it selling for 25-50 mil after a week or two for instance. I don't think it needs di, SSI, or hci to sell for that.

That isn't enough for the 25 year player to bother selling but new people are joining and new chars are being created (it's true! I help them on Legends at least once a week).

I think this one sells. I'm optimistic. I'll let the rest of you tell me I'm a fool haha

Xoos

Journeyman
Put it on a vendor and tell us the shard... I'll have a Vesper Ale to celebrate with you on Legends when it sells :cool:

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put it on a vendor and tell us the shard... I'll have a Vesper Ale to celebrate with you on Legends when it sells :cool:
Haha sure I'll put it on a vendor on Europa, I don't think I'll ask 25-50m for it though.
I personally think most prices in current day's economy are slightly exorbitant and I don't need much, just cash to buy back more maps... :cool:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I hardly know anything about melee weapons, so I won't pretend... T-hunting with a mage/tamer is all I basically do these days.

As I'd like to learn by asking: what makes it crap?
Weapons are very specialized specific slayers mana life sta leech hld etc mostly axe for whirlwind and bladed staff for AI

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you have those exact rolls on a bladed staff or double axe they'd be great. Unfortunately in PvM nobody uses conc/bleed. Usually need AI/double strike

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weapons are very specialized specific slayers mana life sta leech hld etc mostly axe for whirlwind and bladed staff for AI
Thanks a bunch for that info. I'll keep a better eye out for what mods are on what weapon with what specials. So, leeches and hits are nice, but they're better suited on weapons with better specials. Those specials being whirlwind and armor ignore. Got it.