• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC Please Bell and Statue

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

I found two keepers in the miriad of bells and statues that I recently acquired and was wondering how much they were worth.

Thanks!

G

The Gwenno statue a few mil. The white bell not sure, would have to check.

I collect teh white statues tho, so if you're selling harass me later

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*Laughs* I should just keep a little box in my house that says "Kay's Stuff"

*adds statue to the two rings in the box* Silly lady.

Alright so the statue a few mil....anyone on the bell?

G

<blockquote><hr>

2-3 mill on the white bell? I think they used to go for around that much, haven't heard recently what they go for.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's about correct, they do range upwards into the 5-7m area as well, but as more and more people are selling them lately the price has begun to drop.

G

The MOST I've gotten for the bells are 8m
The LEAST I've baught the white statues for is 500K

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Cool, thanks guys and gals for the replies....as I aquire more stuff from people I seem to find myself posting in this forum alot *laughs*

Also when the kind people from Baja transferred stuff over for me, I found an old bottle of hair dye...kinda greyish pink.....how much are those worth?

Not selling that as it was a gift and to be cherished forever, just wondering the value.

G

Hrm, maybe 2 millish or so, probably more since it seems like all the price checks i've been giving lately have been low, lol. I like to collect those old hair dyes, I have a pretty decent set right now. Need to finish collecting the ML hair dyes (I'm pretty lazy about collecting those), and then find my tokuno dyes and finish collecting and sorting the new colors in the 1 and 10 use sets (ok I *really* love little colored bottles of dye) and do some kind of decorating display involving all those bottles...

But yeah, nice gift! =D

G

The bottles range from about 1-10m, but like everything else in this game has a point where it just stops selling, and becomes blatant unrepentant gouging.

A friend of mine, has in the past said theyre not worth more than 1m, but I personally disagree and would say about 2-6m. It all depends on the individual though, if you collect them and you're missing one color, especially if its a rare and hard to find one I wouldn't doubt you'ld be willing to pay more than 6m.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*laughs* I am the same way Sarsmi, I love those little bottles and this is the first old hair dye I've ever had.

I have about 60 of the 1-charge tok minor dyes and ALMOST the full set of ML hair dyes.

when you get around to displaying them all I wanna peak *grins*

G

Ive had 4 bottle of different color hair dye in luna atlantic for a month at 3 mill. each.
Dropped them to 2 million. They still sat. I pulled them and put 1 out at 1.5 million and its still there.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The OLD Hair Dye Raven???? Man...I just transferred some gold over there...where's your vendor?? *grins*

G

Man that'll be a while. I am so horrible about displaying stuff, especially when I have no idea how to go about doing it. Might just end up having them in locked down boxes set to anyone, tho I hate having to do that.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*Laughs* Me too!

I once had all my snowglobes displayed on Barrel lids against the walls of my castle..that actually looked pretty neat, like little round shelves...that might work.....so many possibilities.