• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC plate of honor helm

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

Im not really into the set piece things but I was told this is the rarest part of the set and is valued around 20m.

I'd like other opinions or an accurate selling price as it is for sell on GL

G

I only know of 3 full plate of honor sets, although there certainly could be more. Of the 3 one of them has been for sale on great lakes for months and started at 90m, and has since been reduced to 85m.

Its rare to see any of the hard to get plate of honor pieces for sale individually or as a set though, so I could see each of the several rare pieces of that set selling for 20-30m. Although taking into consideration the falling prices on many items it might be difficult to get. There is someone on atlantic who has been looking to complete their set, but i fail to recall their name.

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

I only know of 3 full plate of honor sets, although there certainly could be more. Of the 3 one of them has been for sale on great lakes for months and started at 90m, and has since been reduced to 85m.

Its rare to see any of the hard to get plate of honor pieces for sale individually or as a set though, so I could see each of the several rare pieces of that set selling for 20-30m. Although taking into consideration the falling prices on many items it might be difficult to get. There is someone on atlantic who has been looking to complete their set, but i fail to recall their name.

[/ QUOTE ]

The person I was talking to told me full sets sell for 35m. He had the full set. I have about 2 pieces left but dont care enough to finish it. So i decided to sell the helm

G

I think you could get a fair bit more for it then that....maybe not 85m, but maybe around 50 or 60m. It's quite possibly the hardest suit to assemble, since it has 6 pieces and 3 of them are rare, and the drop rate on the rare pieces seems to be lower than most other set pieces, and its that nifty luna white color when worn!

But if you went with 35m as the price of the full suit, then that would put the helm at about 11m

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

I think you could get a fair bit more for it then that....maybe not 85m, but maybe around 50 or 60m. It's quite possibly the hardest suit to assemble, since it has 6 pieces and 3 of them are rare, and the drop rate on the rare pieces seems to be lower than most other set pieces, and its that nifty luna white color when worn!

But if you went with 35m as the price of the full suit, then that would put the helm at about 11m

[/ QUOTE ]

I assumed that the helm was the only rare piece and the others would be assembled between 3-4m. What are the rare pieces of the set and their values if you may know?

G

Well I was doing a lil research just now and I have to revise my original statement, I feel that the helm might actually drop at a lower rate than the other 2 rare pieces.

This is the break down by common and rare pieces.

Honor Plate:
Common Pieces: arms, gloves, gorget
Rare Pieces: tunic, legs, helm

This is the list of of peerless and monsters that drop which set piece:

Irk
* Plate of Honor
* Gloves
Lady Lissith
* Plate of Honor
* Sleeves
* Gorget
Lady Melisande
* Plate of Honor
* Leggings
Lady Sabrix
* Plate of Honor
* Sleeves
Miasma
* Plate of Honor
* Arms
* Gorget
Monstrous Interred Grizzle
* Plate of Honor
* Gorget
Swoop
* Plate of Honor
* Gloves
* Gorgot
* Arms
Travesty
* Plate of Honor
* Gloves
* Tunic
* Sleeves

First you may notice there are a number of names missing, those not listed have not been reported to drop plate of honor pieces. Secondly you may notice there is no helm listed, the possibility is that no one has reported it as having dropped since which is quite likely since there are full suits out there. I would also assume that the drop rate on the particular piece has been much lower than the rest if no one has reported it, but all the other pieces have had the drop submitted.

G

The Helm Chest and Legs are the hardest pieces to find for the Plate of Honor Set.

G

yah, my poorly aligned graph shows that.

There it should be clear now.

G

LOL yes it does, but I just found the webpage that I was looking for as info on all of the sets and where to get the pieces.

Armor Set Pieces

G

yah thats where i got my information as well as the list showing what drops which pieces.

K

Kratos Aurion

well you can safely add this to the list

-Melisande-
plate of honor
*helm

G

i would but im to lazy to go to www.uostuff.com and make an account, and log in, and edit the info. ill imagine i did it though, and we can all pretend its updated there from now on!

K

Kratos Aurion

hehe. well if you did update it, thanks. I hardly use the website so I dont have an acc with it

G

ah, well its free to use and view, but you need to be a member of some sorts to edit information, or add information.

L

LordIssac

You guys are very mislead....

Certain monsters DO NOT drop certain peices....

The named bosses drop the common....peerless drop the rare AND common. Its really simple..

The only named monsters I HAVENT received set pieces off of are the named skeletons in bedlam.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You guys are very mislead....

Certain monsters DO NOT drop certain peices....

The named bosses drop the common....peerless drop the rare AND common. Its really simple..

The only named monsters I HAVENT received set pieces off of are the named skeletons in bedlam.

[/ QUOTE ]

First its misled, not mislead, but thats besides the point.

Did you actually read what you posted? I'm guessing not b/c last i checked named bosses and peerless would qualify as monsters, and the term "specific" would indicate certain types of monsters. That combined with the list detailing which monsters specifically drop plate of honor pieces should have been enough to clarify what was intended by the term monster or mob.

Thanks for your helpful contribution to this thread!

L

LordIssac

Im just saying you dont need a list of every ML boss of what pieces people have gotten from them...

If you want a list...I have provide a list of all the rare pieces...

Plate of Honor- Helm, Legs, Tunic
Garb- Tunic, Arms
Leafweave- Tunic, Arms
Greymist- tunic, legs
Deaths- Arms, Helm
Assassin- Gloves, legs
Myrmidon- Helm, dont know the other one
Marksman+Jugg

^^^^ All are peerless only......

Grizzle is grizzle only....And every other piece is on the ML bosses+peerless

G

He was asking specifically about plate of honor. Due to the fact that there are 3 plate of honor pieces which are considered rare we were looking into the drop rate for the 3 rare pieces based on what people have recieved as loot. There was a point to posting the info that was posted within this thread, as was explained within the same post that contained the information on what has been reported to drop what.

L

LordIssac

<blockquote><hr>

He was asking specifically about plate of honor. Due to the fact that there are 3 plate of honor pieces which are considered rare we were looking into the drop rate for the 3 rare pieces based on what people have recieved as loot. There was a point to posting the info that was posted within this thread, as was explained within the same post that contained the information on what has been reported to drop what.

[/ QUOTE ]

Helm and legs are more common than the tunic......

The stuff from UO.stuff concerning drops has no bearing...I could post I got swiftflight bow on mel and parox and DH...doesn't mean it drops more common than something else....So many different factors.

Im MY own experience the tunic was the hardest to find, legs and helm were easier....

Im just trying to say...the list sucks....Plain and simple

G

So why didnt you just say that? instead of telling us we were misled, and babbling on about things that the OP had not specified an interest in, and debating the meaning of the word "monster" or "mob"

But for the record....your experiences and info while welcome and im sure appreciated does not negate the validity of anyone elses, so just b/c you've found that loot drops are different for you doesn't mean its a universal situation, or that you can label anyone else as wrong. In a situation such as this one a person can't really judge accuratley what is more common b/c its possible that in terms of deviation from the average you're an outlier.

K

Kratos Aurion

so anyways, back to topic..

Anyone interested in buying or trade

G

Interested yes, ....can I afford it at the moment doubtful but PM me with your Price!

M

midiguru

I've gotten set armor from the named skeletons in bedlam twice. One of them was actually the honor set gorget from sir patrick. I've also gotten the elven leafweave leggings from Lady Mary.

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

Interested yes, ....can I afford it at the moment doubtful but PM me with your Price!

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry I traded it last night. hehe. Got an AoF which I didn't really need but what the hell

G

glorypaxson

For the Record:

I have gotten a piece of Plate of Honor, Leafeweave and a piece of Assassin from the named Alligator in Blighted Grove.