• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on turn-ins

W

Wolfie

I'm currently sitting on quite a few points for phase I & II turn-ins. Not sure what other forum to post this in.
I'd like to see what a full set might sell for it I decide to go this route.
I'll list what I will include:

10 shirts, each with a different saying.
Nightsight Earrings
Sherry the Mouse statue
Chaos tile
Honesty tile (choice of direction)
Compassion tile (choice of direction)
Justice tile (choice of direction)
Valor tile (choice of direction)
Spirituality tile (choice of direction)
Honor tile (choice of direction)
Humilty tile (choice of direction)
Sacrifice tile (choice of direction)
Yucca Tree
Bamboo
Horse Barding (choice of direction)
Alacrity scroll (this one is whatever it gives me)
Snakeskin Boots
8 different colored guard sashes, each with a different saying.
Dragon head (choice of direction)
Bird Nest with eggs
Firepit
Beehive
Archery Butte (choice of direction)
6 piece Knight's Armor set (choice of male/female chest piece and choice of helm)
2 piece Luck jewerly set

total points = 1,680,000

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
160m, which is cheap for the effort involved imo -- at least for those of us without 400 cursed artifacts.

I suppose someone would expect a package deal, however.

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say 100-120m.
The price for points is dropping heavily on Europa these past few days.
60-65gp a point is the going price there now.
That's just 1 shard though :)

B

bill

Not to be technical but if you wanna do a whole set your gonna want to include all 10 pieces of the Knights Set since thats primarily what someone would be looking for since they are the 2nd most expensive pieces to acquire.

6 piece Knight's Armor set (choice of male/female chest piece and choice of helm)

total points = 2,080,000

My guess however is that these items are gonna eventually settle to about 40gp/point and possibly less depending on how long they continue the turn in which I'm guessing will go on for quite a long time.

However, if you were looking to simply get the most money from your points from what I've noticed on cats its best to sell the point tickets.

T

Teufel_Hund

The ring and Bracelet set sold last night at MOA for 13mill, approximately 43 per point

O

of The Ring

it is not very good indeed. how much you think that item which you can turn in for 2 mil pts can worth?

R

RavenWinterHawk

The one thing I hate about these new boards is that you can not tell who someone is replying to unless they quote them, but either way what?
You cant price these things till the event is down.

Here is how it works
Event starts.
SELL SELL SELL premium its new and novel
Event drags on and price falls. Novelty wears off
BUY BUY BUY
Event ends and price creeps up
SELL SELL SELL and keep 1 for yourself.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL -so true

Phase3 around the corner - im kinda buying up heaps of crap for 50g items like paragon chests, and the other holiday stuff,lol,,worked last time with 10 chest full of shipwreck crap, maps and tokuna stuff bought for peanuts,,

Gotta speculate to accumulate