• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on This awesome ring.

G

I know this isn't considered a rare, but not sure where to post for price checks on certain weapons and jewelry loot.

But I do have a pretty fantastic pvp ring, for hybrid mage or necros. Any idea what this could be worth?

Enhance Potions 20%
Hit Chance Increase 11%
Spell Damage Increase 11%
Lower Reagent Cost 18%
Damage Increase 23%

Again if this is posted in the wrong spot, my apologies. Just curious what I should try and get for it. Thx.

G

Only hammers I can afford, or even find for sale. I've used some higher end hammers, gold, agaphite, and Val, and honestly got like 2-3 great weaps of the val hammer, seem to get better stuff with bronze and copper, not as many properties, but the extra properties I was pulling on a Val hammer were UBW and Mage Weapons, and luck on over half of them.

I

imported_Cysphruo

5 properties all basicly maxed out
im sure you can get atleast 10mil, the problem would be finding someone who actually needs something like that, find that right buyer you could get 50+ mil

G

Well the ring is for sale on Napa, if anyone is interested pm me a good offer. Thanks.

G

Yeah, that Kryss would be almost perfect for my Stealth Assassin. He has 40.0 Focus, and even with Ring of the Vile, he doesn't regen Stam all that fast. So the Stam Leech is exactly what he needs. I also prefer HLA over HLD on my weps considering you can get HLD from Mace & Shield Glasses. The SSI and Dam Inc are nice too. Only way it could be better in my opinion is if it had a Hit Effect on it.