• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pc on these suits please

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted this on trades forums but have not gotten an answer. I'm hoping to get some here.

I would like to get a price check on these two suits please. I'm considering buying them

str +12, dex +13, Int +27

hp +14, Sta +45, Mana +36

hpR 8/18, staR 8, manaR 13

HCI 29/45, ssi 10/60, di 0/100

ep 27/50

DCI 19/45, LMC 40/40

resists 70s

poison, kin, energy, fire eaters 12/30

and

str +19, dex +8, Int +21

hp 5, sta 4, mana 32

hpR 8/18, staR 8

hci 25/45, ssi 10/60

di 0/100

LRC 100/100, LMC 34/40

resist 70s

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No idea about the price for those, but antique jewelry won't last you too long on a dexxer.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I certainly wouldn't pay 500 mill. Most of those pieces are nothing exceptionally special anymore. I wouldn't put the value of any individual piece over 10 million... which would put the max value for both suits (16 pieces) at 160 million. In all honesty, and I'm not trying to knock how other people assemble suits, but both of those suits seem to be missing some pretty key elements that I would look for in a suit. Example: 30+ DCI and HCI from jewelry.

In the end, while the pieces are not "bad" per sey, I don't think they combine to be a great suit... perhaps that is just me.

Edit: just noticed your Gilfane tag... if these are on Siege then I have no idea about the value.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They aren't on Siege. I started a guy on Atlantic. Thanks for your input