• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on these rare bottles

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i dunno how to make the pic bigger, for some reason whenever i take screenshots and try to post them it comes out very small

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
world gem bit sounds familiar from not long ago someone was asking for a PC bit it looked like an arcane gem, from that pic it looks diff. kinda like when you lag really reallllly bad and it gives the old old names for that graphic,

intrested to see resonoses as some of them from what i can make out look nice.

K

kray2s

The graphic that he has there for the worldgem piece is virtually exactly the same as the baubles you collect for one of the quests that involves u finding them and handint them over to the fairy in ish spirit.

To make pics bigger press print screen, open paint and paste the image in, then all you have to do is select the area you want, crop and stretch it. A little playing and you should be ok:p

There was a world gem piece with same graphic as the one here on this thread on sale in atl for 3 mill if memory serves correctly.

Im not disputing the ops credibility but there does seem to be a few of these coming out of the woodwork recently so maybe a little more research is needed as to where these are coming from? Again i not accusing anyone of anything but it seems wierd to me how many are appearing at the moment.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stay away from these guys. Those are the new stealable graphics changed to original rares due to an exploit. Is'nt it funny that these are all the new stealable graphics?

The world gem, isn't that the piece of obsidion statue graphic?

Dev's SERIOUSLY, thanks for opening every oppertunity for people to further ruin the game by duping!

You guys did not learn FROM LAST TIME?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, why don't you just destroy rares all together? I used to love collecting rares, but now I gotta pay some jerk who didn't even do the work to get awesome items that are now becoming common.

Unlimited profit margian for someone selling 25 plates of food, LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just be aware thats all iam saying...

It does seem odd the items look the same as the new stealable potions and lotions....maybe better to wait on this one.

R

RichDC

They are all the same graphics that world gem is the same graphic as the Gem of salvation...however, that doesnt neccessarily mean that these arent the real deal does it?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobodys saying if they are real or duped...

Iam just saying be carefull what u buy ...im waiting to see if the market is suddenly flooded with these items.

R

RichDC

Ive never seen these items before so im glad i read stratics...if i was offered and had the gold id probably have jumped at the chance :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tbh, if I were Demonus I'd be paging a gm to say 'These items have come into my possession, I've since been told they may not be what they appear to be, please check for me, and if the items are indeed not legitimate, please remove them.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those not aware, Draconi has posted on the UO Patch screen about these items. We are to page a GM upon sight of these items on vendors, or people selling them. Ya I say that makes them exploited and illegal...

N

Nh'bdy

Dupes. Fetch the hangin'-pole, too long has Stratics been without Ye' Old West Vigilantism.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If players can't keep the rares of this game RARE, why should the developers!?

REPLICAS FOR EVERYONE!