• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on these Dragon Items

O

ofatlantic

Hello,

Looking for PC on the following:

A Purple Dragon Scale
A Damaged Dragon Brain
A Dragon Egg

Also, if someone would like to sell me these I do have items I could trade as well, lots of rubble mostly (trees, burnt trees, broken furn, possibly even fire if its something I really want.)

Apparently I have a thing for dragon related items...I'm wondering if there are any other unique dragon items out there (besides the ones listed on the Event Items - All Seasons sticky).

Thanks!
-ofAtlantic

I

Ironhand1

can't help you with the price, but dragon bone earings are a great addition if you can find them for a dragon collection- they come in two colors a white and a greyish i think

E

Elbryan Uthador

Dragon Egg - 80M was what the last one sold for.

Tal'keesh items

Lifelike carving of Tal'keesh - Blue Dragon Statue
Scale of Tal'keesh
Crown of Tal'keesh
Skull of Tal'keesh - Dragon skull (I really want this one).

J

Jasonleebeck

Year of the Dragon Moon. It's a bag with that title. perhaps you can keep some items in it?

O

ofatlantic

Thanks for the replies. 80 mil for last egg sold, thats a price range I can do at the time being. Anyone selling do let me know. Dragon bone earrings I already own =) Year of the dragon moon bag, ah yes thats one I didnt see on the event item list.

Anyone know the prices on the other items I listed? Dragon brain and scale.

Elbryan, I really want the dragon skull as well, but I know thats way out of my league at the time being. Can anyone post a pic of the skull, or is there a museum somewhere that has it open to the public?

R

rajadeah

One other cool item you may want to add to your list is a dragon prod. they look like a lit torch but are blue in color. Last one i seen go at auction fetched well over 100 mill.