• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Some Rares

J

Joobulance

Been lurking here for a while, thinking of getting into rares collecting... What is the current high/low on these items? Thanks!

Singing ball
Deed for a potted plant
Double blessed black sandals
The Head of Lord Temar
The Head of Lord Hagen Von Tronje
Stone Oven (Facing South) Deed
Bushel
Deed to a Guildstone, Guild name: Shades of Evermore[SEV]
Deed to a Guildstone, Guild name: Slayers of Sin []

G

Singing ball always valued those around 30-45m till i've seen someone selling one for 60m, just yesterday on atlantic, which is quiete high, i guess. but o well... 30-60m
Double blessed black sandals ~2-5m
The Heads are ~5-15m
Bushel havent seen for a while i would still say around ~2m might be quiete inaccurate, same goes for plotted plant deed.
Guildstones are all around 4-10 seen some going for more because they had awsome names..

I

imnoturnv

I have seen several Singing balls for sale..
ranges 50-70m.
if you can get a ball for 30-+m send me a message i'll buy asap!
60 mil is decent price for an old item.
Keep in mind if the person buying is a collector it's all worth it.
and the seller won't complain.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Avr price for singing ball is about 30m

potted plant deed about 5m

Old Lockable Lord Heads, 5-15m is accurate

Guildstone Deeds or w/e i see alot going for 10-15m

Bushel 500k-1m (Still Spawns)

Dbl Blessed Sandies -2-5m is accurate

Stone Oven -100k-1m+

G

I dont believe the bushel to still spawn. Not since Magincia was blown to bits...

They were only accessible on a few shards beforehand anyways.. now granted, I've not checked every shard. But Drach for sure had the docks blocked off, so I would have to assume it happened all over

G

i think you misread double blessed BLACKS. 2-5 mil? I have seen them 5-10 mil range

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5m is avr for blacks, any thing other than black i personaly sell at 3m....never seen a pair of sandles get more than 5m tho...

G

lol if they were sewn by Betsy Ross I bet they would sell for more than 5 mill! Pratt has a pair of those on GL

G

you have good deals trey ill buy everyone of the double blessed sigils you can come up with for 3 mil each since you said blacks are 5 and all other double blessed are 3 mil. please let me know when i can meet you to get em. i'll pay transfers both ways if you can sell me at least 10 pair.

G

I heard there was still a way to sigil dye items. Well heard it a few months ago, but considering how fast they fix bugs in this game...yeah.

G

Unfortunately Sarsmi you are correct there are dye tubs out there that can dye items near sugil color so to me it make it takes any premium off the price of any sigil colored item. That is just for me.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

you have good deals trey ill buy everyone of the double blessed sigils you can come up with for 3 mil each since you said blacks are 5 and all other double blessed are 3 mil. please let me know when i can meet you to get em. i'll pay transfers both ways if you can sell me at least 10 pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm....not a problem bud, ill just snag a few off my vend and dye em with neon tub =/....Lol