• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on some Rares.

• Thread starter rolan69vw
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

rolan69vw

Hello, I need some help with pricing the following Items:

1) Bloody Water (no artifact rarity thing)
2) Full keg, Only 20 stones
3) Sigil Purple Sandals (regularly blessed)
4) Faction Robe (dont know if its a rare)
5) Wrist watch
6) 666 dimond wedding band.

Thats about it for now. thanks in advance for the help.

T

themaster879

What shard is these items on? If that bracelet is on Great Lakes i would like to buy it.

G

3) Sigil Purple Sandals (regularly blessed) - I've seen these on Japanese shards for up to 5m, but on american shards about 100k-700k
4) Faction Robe (dont know if its a rare) - if anyone can wear as much as 10m, if only faction members can wear about 100k
6) 666 dimond wedding band. - this would be worth more if it was a gem traditionally red, but still several mil b/c of the "666"

G

<blockquote><hr>

6) 666 dimond wedding band. - this would be worth more if it was a gem traditionally red, but still several mil b/c of the "666"

[/ QUOTE ]
So then a 1500 Star Saphire necklace is actually worth something?

G

The reason its worth a few mil is b/c it is "666", red is a color typically associated with Satan/Lucifer, evil, etc, which is why something along the lines of a 666 ruby pendant/earrings/necklace/ring would be worth more than a gem stone not tradtionally red.

R

rolan69vw

Thanks a lot. Anyone has something on the Bloody Water?? I kno wit sells for about 25 k, but thats the one that has Artifact Rarity on it, I hear the one without artifact rarity is a true rare, worth a lot more. Thanks again

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I know that these used to be extremely common. I still have boxes full of items like these. 1, 616, 666, 999, 1000, 20000, 60000.
And from what I've seen they go for significantly less on Europa, despite the 666.
But might differ a little per shard.

G

the blood bowl is a server birth rare by the sounds of it....nor sure on exact pricing kinda depends on ya shard....but something nothing less than 10m or maybe more too......

the wrist watch is a old holiday gift...and worth a few millos for sure..

also the 20 stone keg is garbage can stuff...sorry tis worthless

R

rolan69vw

Thanks a lot for the answer. Really appreciate it.

- I checked the Faction Robe and I can wear it on characters that are not in factions so that means I got another 10+ mill Item.. makes me a happy camper. =)

G

I have a bunch of 666 jewelry with different gems if anyone is interested.

G

don't go spending that money yet bud....i said as much as 10m, i didnt say 10m. there's a distinct difference, they can also be found as low as 1-2m. just giving you the max ive seen.

R

rolan69vw

ohh well... thanks for the kill joy, lol JK. yah, u right. its probably less than 10 mill, still a good value for IDOC Loot. thanks foir the help anyways. Peace