• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on some older items

Val-Shah-Ri Lura

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone...just looking to get a price check on some older items. I've been out of the loop for awhile and I know how much prices fluctuate with rares.

1. Explosive fire ant liquor
2. Captured essence of a rare black dragon
3. A sword made from the bones of the pit lord
4. The following sashes 1. A sash made of sea siren scales, 2. Royal Britannian Architect, 4. A sash stained with blood, 5. Gladiator of Malas
5. I beat Mesanna playing Let's make a deal on Atlantic lantern
6. A Christmas shield recovered from a mutated reindeer

Not really looking to sell at this point. Just curious on the value.
Thanks.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most of these come up for sale so infrequently that i think it would be hard to give proper price checks on them, other than to say "a lot"... in an auction environment who knows how high something like the captured essence of the rare black dragon would go for...
pit lord sword is unique according to wiki, so... a lot...
christman shield is 1 of 4, so... a lot...
the sashes are prolly in the 200-800m range
i dunno the most recent price on the Atl Mesanna lantern, was in the 400-600m range last i paid attention to it (which has been quite a while, prolly more now just like everything else)
explosive ant liquor has a crap graphic but is rare enough to pull some change from peeps that collect bottles, but i dunno what range to put on it...
the rest are sitting on plats, multiple plats...

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There hasn't been "A Sash Stained With Blood" on sale here since 2014 and the architect sash last on sale in 2013. Hard to price those.. an auction would be the best route there if you look to sell, I'd think.

I saw the Sea Siren Sash for sale on a safe last year between 1-2p if I remember correctly.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to tangent off topic but the Sash Stained With Blood event was pretty cool, I participated in that one. It was over the course of multiple Fel events where we assisted "A Shadowy Figure" in completing assignments. Each event had multiple mobs scattered in different locations across Fel that dropped Proofs of A Completed Assignment (pic 1) and it was a competition among players. At the end of at all there was a turn-in but it didn't go the way the EM expected it to, I suspect. There weren't any difference in prizes for like... 1st, 2nd, or 3rd - everyone got the same sash - so after the #1 winner turned in all their proofs (or at least enough to beat the rest of us), everyone else only turned in 1 proof and kept the rest. I don't know if that was intended or not. You can still find "A Shadowy Figure" in the caves north of Minoc (pic 2).

Proof and Sash:

1649517402112.png

A Shadowy Figure:

1649517578308.png

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There hasn't been "A Sash Stained With Blood" on sale here since 2014 and the architect sash last on sale in 2013. Hard to price those.. an auction would be the best route there if you look to sell, I'd think.

I saw the Sea Siren Sash for sale on a safe last year between 1-2p if I remember correctly.
Sea Siren Sash was sold sep 2021 for 525 mil (somehow i was able to find it in my icq history lol)

Val-Shah-Ri Lura

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most of these come up for sale so infrequently that i think it would be hard to give proper price checks on them, other than to say "a lot"... in an auction environment who knows how high something like the captured essence of the rare black dragon would go for...
i dunno the most recent price on the Atl Mesanna lantern, was in the 400-600m range last i paid attention to it (which has been quite a while, prolly more now just like everything else)
explosive ant liquor has a crap graphic but is rare enough to pull some change from peeps that collect bottles, but i dunno what range to put on it...
Thanks for the reply...I am astonished. I can't believe how much these rares have gone up in value over the years. It's crazy!

Val-Shah-Ri Lura

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for the replies. Very much appreciated!! And hearing the backstory to the 'Sash stained with blood' was amazing. So many of these items have cool stories behind them and I'll admit I don't know the history of most of my rares.
My mind is blown at how much potential worth these items hold. Most of my rares collection was acquired through several years of idocing on Catskills every week for years with a group of 3 others. Often we were the only ones there. Other rares were given to me from friends and several were bought at rares fests several years back or from private trades on Atlantic. Only a few have come from events. Never was very good at them. I stopped idocing about 3 or 4 years ago but never lost my interest in rares collecting, just kind of put everything on hold and cut my game time back. When I read about the value of sashes and the ant liquor I can hardly believe it. I own 5 of the explosive ant liquor and most were bought at rares fest and at least one private purchase on Atlantic. I am sure that I didn't pay more that 50 mil each and I always joked that I wanted a 6th for a 6 pack. Same with the sashes. I have several from idoc's but again the ones I bought at rares fest or from private purchases were again right around 50 mil. To think that some of these items have increased that much...it's crazy!!
As far as the Pitlord sword I'll have to take a look at the wiki. Mine is titled 'A Sword Made From The Bones Of The Pit Lord'. I know there is a variation that doesn't include the 'A' at the front.
I have 2 of the 4 Christmas shields. One is red and the other is green.
I would say overall my collection would be considered modest compared to what I've browsed on this forum over the last few days. I commented recently to my son about all of the cool rares on display next door to my house in Luna. He challenged me to redesign my house and display my rares so I did and that process made me curious on their value.
Thanks to all who replied. Really appreciate it!!

Last edited: