• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on some OLD clothing

• Thread starter imported_Lariat
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Flanuva101

Well, seeing how you stole my wifes pants, I will give you 100k

I

imported_Lariat

To avoid any confusion, I'd like to let everyone know he's joking. We both saw them on a vendor and I was quicker on the draw. I didn't actually steal anything.

G

I heard some dastardly rumors concerning a late night encounter and his wife is now missing her pants!

F

Flanuva101

Yes, I was just joking. My wife should have been faster at buying them rather than talking on ICQ.....rotflmao

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, I was just joking. My wife should have been faster at buying them rather than talking on ICQ.....rotflmao

[/ QUOTE ]

thats why you dont let woman shop for rares!

I just snagged a pair of double blessed sigil sandals @ 2m the the day Im satisfied

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

thats why you dont let woman shop for rares!

[/ QUOTE ] *stabs you in the hand with a dagger*

I

imported_Lariat

Added pics. Items are on LS, might possibly be selling if I get a decent offer. Anyone at least know what they're worth?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all are 5-10m ea....and did those originally come from LS? i used to know someone named BlackWidow on LS....long long ago lol

I

imported_Lariat

Well, I bought the items on LS. not sure if this is where they were originally crafted.