• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on some items..

Abercoby

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just found them and since i can find little information about them I thought it was a good idea to ask if they have any value

`A magical wizards hat (+5 int, -5 dex, -5 str when you wear it)
`A heart blackened by Despise
`A snowy scene of Wrong

Thnx for your time.

G

A heart blackened by Despise - There's been one for sale on uo-auction2.com for around a month, it started at about 5m, and is currently listed at just under 1m. I'm going to guess maybe 100-300k at most, and it would still be a slow seller.

G

I'm not very familiar with snow globes, so I opted not to respond about it. The hat, is it one with charges or without?

Also, give it some time to get responses, as not many people tend to be on during the day, or are on intermittently

G

Those hats have never had charges, and have always been buyable. Its worth what every NPC mage in game sells it for.

G

It sounded similar to an old charged item with the exception of the dual positive and negative stat effects, hence why I asked.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Heart Blackened by Despise is on many vendors on Great Lakes for around 45k. The snow globe is one of the common ones so is only worth 5k or so. And someone else already noted that the Magical Wizard Hat is sold by NPC's. I hope that helps!