• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Singing Ball & Blue Tent Deed

G

Gawdess

Price Check for Singing Ball and a Blue Tent Deed, please. I know that the Singing Ball was going for around 50mill, dunno if that is still current..and the Blue Tent Deed I know is very rare, but I just haven't seen a price for it anywhere. These items are on Pacific. Thanks for any help you all can offer.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Ball is 50-75

I'm not sure on the Blue Tent Deed... I don't think you can x-shard those, so it would make them lose a lot of value. Most house deeds convert to gold.

G

Gawdess

Thanks for the info on the Singing Ball. I think you're right about the Blue Tent, pretty sure that will not survive a Shard Transfer or even a log off with it in your backpack. I lost a couple of old house deeds that way, lol.

Anyone have any idea on the Deed for a Blue Tent, ??
Thank you.

G

You're both correct about the tent deed, it can't be xsharded and you can't log out with it in your pack, or bank box as well I believe. I'ld put it at 15-25, but possibly more now as they become more difficult to find, and for someone looking for a specific color they would possibly be willing to pay more.

As for the singing ball I've seen some sold in the past few months for as low as 25-40m. Although again from a collector or someone who truly desires one you could get more.

G

Just a silly question here.... Which shard is the Blue Tent Deed on?

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Just a silly question here.... Which shard is the Blue Tent Deed on?

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Price Check for Singing Ball and a Blue Tent Deed, please. I know that the Singing Ball was going for around 50mill, dunno if that is still current..and the Blue Tent Deed I know is very rare, but I just haven't seen a price for it anywhere. These items are on Pacific. Thanks for any help you all can offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

S

Soam414

tent deed pricing are relative to your shard. if there are a lot of collectors on your shard your going to get a much higher price then on a shard with few collectors. that is the case with most items that can't be xferred, so prices vary greatly.
as far as the singing ball, I typically see them for around 30-40mil.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
singing ball is around 30m AVR now....tough tough seller at anything higher than that

Tent deed is shard bound and does vary in price from shard to shard....im not completely up to date on Pac pricing but i normaly see tent deeds and where from 25-50m.....25m being AVR and 50m being top dollar on higher end shard like ATL, GL, LS or something