• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on "serverbirth" Blood Tiles

G

Hey,

i got two different serverbirth Blood Tiles on Drachenfels (they are from Drachenfels). How much are they worth at the moment? Who has got an idea?

G

could you post screen shots of the different tiles please?

UORares

the prices are not accurate.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sure would like to see pic of these, HIGHLY interested in buying....if its the real deal, 2 types still spawn at wrong...

G

with regards to the ones that still spawn... do they spawn on all shards (both trammel and felucca)? also, is the spawn very infrequent? i have camped outside of Wrong for eons (on tram) waiting for a spawn and still haven't seen one. good thing there was inscription training to keep me "busy" - hehe

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye they do still spawn all shards both facets, i havent personaly checked all shards but i have checked several and been told by other they still spawn on the other shards.

you cant just "Camp" wrong, you gotta kill like every single living thing around there to get new stuff to spawn hehe

G

I got two sets on Origin (spelling!) when it opened

Both at the brit xroads. One set got away from me cause I was on a noob char and died LOL.

I still have a bunch of screenshots of it all haha.

G

I saw the camp already spawned near brit xroads on europa, as i used to have a tower there and just chanced it while inside the tower..as for the blood tiles either someone had taken em or i missed the blood myself...i was kinda shocked to see such a strange bigger camp to be fair and more to the point possibly did not even think about blood tiles at the time....lol...but yah it def spawned near the brit xroad in trammel..