• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Ring

• Thread starter A Frayed Knot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

A Frayed Knot

just wondering. high or unbelievably high? (rough estimates)

ring
luck 100
dci 12
fcr 3
fc 1
lrc 17

A

alyssya

If it was a bracelet, id give ya my firstborn....

Since its a ring will you take my second? lol

j/k (ya cant really have my kids)

For a luck junkie, that is one of the sickest things ive ever seen...
I personally use ring of elements to buff my resists on my tamer's luck/lrc suit, but with that thing i could surely find some better armor, and drop the stupid 1/2 shield from the vesper museum.

If I had it, I personally would cough up 20-25 mil, AND xfer to get it....
But then again, im a broke player...im sure someone else would pay ALOT more, especially cause its not only extrelemy useful, but that high of mods that all go together is pretty rare.

~A

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same as alyssya, shame it isn't a bracelet. Still it's undoubtedly very desirable. Can you tell us what shard this is on?...

A

A Frayed Knot

thanks for the estimate alyssa.
It's on Pacific but hold on to your transfer token. I use it way to much to part with it. I was just curious to the value as its surely the nicest thing i own.