• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on Ring for Tamer/Archer

C

csboard23

Alright, new to this forum so let me know if Im going about this the wrong way and if its not worth anything then sorry for the post. Any help is appreciated.

Ring:
Archery +12
Taming + 11
DCI 11%
Faster Casting 1
Energy Resist 4%

T

taz109

yea its an alright ring wot shard and how much u lookimh for i play LS ill offer 500k

N

Noobish Noob

Worth much more than that for a dismount archer. Nice ring, wish it was on PAC.

T

Turdnugget

Granted it's nice... HCI would be preferred over DCI IMO unless you're a faction tamer w/arties to get your HCI cap.

Does no good to dismount someone if you have crap for HCI and can't land a dismount.

The FC is nice since most dismount tamers, unless straight dexers have chivalry for self heals.

It's all gonna depend on how desperate the person needs the ring and if it fits their template.

I've got a ring with 12 Archery, 11 Healing, 11 HCI, 2 FCR and some resist...haven't been able to sell it yet, gotta find the right person =/

The price is gonna range depending on how many people on your server actually need something like that, and don't have something comparable or better.

What server is it on? 500k wouldn't be bad. I wouldn't expect lots of mills though.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a couple nice ones on great lakes, not sure what they are worth.

1 FC, 2 FCR, 11 HCI, 12 Taming, 7 Dex

8 hci, 11 dci, 12 taming, 11 discord, 8 fire

These are so hard to price because it's all based on someone having the exact build that needs it.

C

csboard23

Im on Great Lakes if anyone is interested in it. Id definately let it go for a cheap price. I was hoping to get a mil for it but if thats too high ill gladly take less so let me know. Just looking to unload it. So another newb question, how would one go about trying to find a buyer? Is there another forum here where I can look for a buyer or another way I dont know about? Thanks for the help and let me know if you are interested in it.

T

Turdnugget

Unfortunately, Stratics/having a vendor in Luna is your best bet. Or sitting at Luna Bank spamming what you've got for sale.

Not everyone who plays UO comes to these forums =/

Hence the reason you can have a hard time trying to sell a really good ring/brace... because if it doesn't fit that person's exact template, it's a bish to sell until that person comes along.

Lynk, i'll take the 1/2 ring of your hands... for 50k. kthx.