• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Old Guild Stones ( 9 of Elders and Nystul's Knights )Atlantic

G

Guild stones range from about 2-5m depending on shard, but they can often exceed that range depending on the desirability of the name, and any personal relationship/attachment an individual has to the name.

*edit*

Forgot to mention that guildstones relating to historical events, events, or are related to roleplaying will also generally be valued higher. So for instance "9 of Elders and Nystul's Knights" may be worth more to someone b/c of its reference to Nystul a figure of historical significance.

G

I wish the name was slightly different, I've been looking for one similar to this to go with my relvinian guild stone