• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on old bone armor pieces and a cloak

Bullett_264

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, I just came back from a 4 1/2 year hiatus. I've been reading through the rares forum for years and I just love that there are even more now than there were when I was playing. I'd be interested in coming back and trying to get into the rares market, so I'd like to see what these few pieces I stumbled upon while sifting through my bank boxes are worth.

1. This is on Atlantic. A full suit of green barbed bone armor. The tunic, helm, and gloves all have double exceptional tags while the legs and arms are only green hued. I'm not sure if this is rare at all, but I seem to remember hearing that hued bone armor is no longer craftable.

2. This is on Chesapeake. After reading through numerous posts, I have realized that items with charges are too common to be rare. But I thought this one was different because it also has a dexterity bonus of 10. This is the typical grey hue.

Thank you in advance to anyone who deems these items worthy to price.

G

First, welcome back.

1) 250k or so for the suit.

2) 0 or close to 0, the dex bonus only lasts as long as the charges last, same as all charged items with stat enhancement.

Bullett_264

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, thank you for the reply. I was unsure about the bone armor because I haven't been able to find any threads regarding colored bone pieces. And about the cloak, after I posted I looked at it and I wondered if the dex bonus was somehow tied to the agility charges. You have answered my question.

Bullett_264

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, since my first two inquiries turned up to be worth not much (so far), I have a couple more price check questions.

Both on Atlantic:

I have a Hooded Shroud of Shadows and a double blessed pair or normal brown leather sandals.

Any help will be welcomed and I hope I not being bothersome.

G

The shroud is actually probably less 'rare' than the green barbed bone, but I sold my last one for 8mil. They seem to sell for 6-7mil routinely on Atlantic. So, some good coin there. Note these are not considered rare.

The double blessed sandals might fetch anywhere from 3-6mil to the right person (look for a foot fetishist.).
Though some people might say 1mil or less. So opinion certainly varies -- as with most things, it is not set in stone.