• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Heritage tokens

S

sericecho

How much do they go for? I've seen for 3mil on gl but not sure if that too much

I

imported_BoneDaddy

Ill sell you 50 of them for 3M each. And... Ill throw in 10 more for free.

S

sericecho

lol, im not looking to buy... how much do u usually sell them for?

I

imported_Riply

they sell for 250k to 500k depending on the seller, there pretty common considering that every character gets two of them. They even let old accounts reopen for two weeks, so for example i took the heritage tokens I had on some closed accounts and moved them to my active accounts. So thats 5 accounts with each having like 5 charcaters across maybe 15 shards. Thats alot of tokens, so there no shortage of these atm. Perhaps in a few years if they dont release anymore they could get up to a million a piece.

G

soooo true with the old account reactivation, etc, i think most peeps will have collected 50 plus tokens each and if they xshard well over 200! so prices at mo are 400k max..which seems weird as u still see legs of embers etc etc and other gifts on vendors for well over 1m...yet tokens for only 400k ..lol..totally wierd....

G

I've been finding both heritage items(all items available for selection), as well as the tokens themselves for as low as 75-130k, and very reguarly, at least a dozen a day, sometimes as many as 3 or 4 dozen

G

yes so i see cheap heritage tokens like u say 2-300k were u can choose your own gift from a big selection...yet u still see lots of vendors with items like the legs of embers for 1m plus!!! wierd yah