• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on green morning glories rubble

F

fred252

I have two of these and would like to know the going price and see if anyone is interested in buying.

They are on Napa Valley.

Actually thay look more like morning glories to me but I have heard people call them lillypads.

edit to add picture:

Edit again to change title

G

what the burnt black flower in you pond worth. Is that a lilly flower?

G

defintily morning glories, last price I saw them for was 750k on Baja

G

<blockquote><hr>

what the burnt black flower in you pond worth. Is that a lilly flower?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it's a burnt lily flower. I am not good on pricing but there is a guide in the sticky thread up top titled "Event Items All Seasons", just scroll down to the most recent event at the bottom where the rubble is.

G

Too low...hope you bought it...usual for any shard is about 1.5 to 2 mil. (I've sold 5 of them for 2 mil with relative ease (on Baja).

G

Thank flutter. I think the above says its worth 18 to 20 million. Thats a lot. I saw one for 8 million. Maybe I should have bought it. I collect the burned rubbles.

G

last week on...lemme think...either atl or chessie luna there was one for 5 mil like that lilypad (flowered) you may wanna go check it out if still there.