• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on full Tree Ornament Set on GL

T

themaster879

just looking for a price check to see if i got a good deal when i bought this.

G

There's alot of variance in what full sets sell for....especially since they are more often sold as individual pieces to collectors who are missing something. That said they dont generally go for less then 10m, but I've heard of settings going for as much as 20m, maybe alil more. As to whether you got a good deal or not....well if you're happy with your purchase then it should be considered a good deal....heh.

T

themaster879

i am really happy with it because i never saw a full set for sell before and i was looking to buy each piece till i got the full set.

G

Awesome! Well I'm glad you got what you want! See, while paying to much for something isn't generally fun, if its something that is difficult to find, or is rarely available for purchase then paying above what might be considered the norm really isn't something to be concerned about as long as you are happy with the purchase and its something you truly desire!

Another fact to consider is that if its something difficult to find or rarely available for sale then its difficult to assign a value to it as you have very little basis for comparison.