• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on full set cursed arties

D

DVI

I've been sellin ornys and aofs at 5m a piece on LS lately, although they've been slow to sell.

hope that helps as a place to start.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cursed orni a bit under 2mil on napa, AoF around same, and all the rest about 500k each right now.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cursed arti set will definitely be a nice rare in due time, assuming they are not released again. But they have been a reward on quite a few events so far and I would not be surprised if that continues.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cursed arti set will definitely be a nice rare in due time, assuming they are not released again. But they have been a reward on quite a few events so far and I would not be surprised if that continues.
i agree with you!

thats why i still have all my nice nice nice nice nice nice
let me say NICE... 600 cursed arties! =)

L

Lord Kynd

i agree with you!

thats why i still have all my nice nice nice nice nice nice
let me say NICE... 600 cursed arties! =)
well i already have a set locked down , for rares/set sake
this set is extra.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To spare folks the calculator, my best estimate is about 20mil right now for the full set. This may rise over the next few years, but immediately after the turn-in ends, I suspect we may see a decline, at least for a while.