• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on full ranger armor set + myrmidon and death essence's part

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I came accross these in idocs over the last few days, and am wondering how much they could fetch:

- a complete ranger armor
- Myrmidon pants and gloves
- Death Essence's chest and gloves

I also got a holiday timepiece and a wedding ring "To my Obelix with all my love... Lasha" which I want to sell, if anyone's interested. It's all on europa.

Thank you for your help and have a good day.

G

I may be interested in the myrmidon leggings, let me know what shard you're on.

Thanks

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ranger suits go for around 350-500 depending on who is selling it.

Not sure about myrmidon

Deaths chest and gloves are not too much either, maybe 700? I think the helm and legs are rarer see people paying 5m for helm.

I was offered 9m for the entire suit which I dunno is good or not.

Hope that helps

R

Rowan Elizabeth

I have a Greymist Chest (one of the rare pieces) on Atlantic and was wondering what it is worth.

R

Rowan Elizabeth

yes, i am selling shoot me an offer and we'll talk.

G

glorypaxson

Some vendor on ATL has the Myrmadon helm for 12 mil...lol

I have everything but the helm...so that 12 mil pisses me off everytime I see it...

The Ranger is 200-400k

The deaths essence Gloves, Tunic and Legs are common...the arms and head are the rare pieces..and are actually equally rare...people just think the helm is rarer...

G

I'm paying 5 mil for the D.E. Helm on GL if it helps any, I've already got the sleeves and everything else.

G

got 2 sets of ranger!! at just 125k ( 25k a piece) on europa in a venor in luna- dark moon of mihr = been there 3-4 weeks now, still no takers....