• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] PC on few IDOC Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bokke

Royal Guard Investigator
Blessed
Stealth +20
SOLD

Godsman-Mythical Detective of the Royal Guard
Blessed
Intelligence Bonus 2

Captain John's Hat
Blessed
Swords +20
Dexterity Bonus 8
Night Sight
HCI 15%
12/6/9/7/23
SOLD

The Robe of Britannia 'Ari'
Blessed
Physical Resist 10%

PC please :) And also looking to sell :danceb: :thumbsup:

F

feath

darn, i need to start idoc'ing again.
interested in hearing the price checks.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These items are 99.9999% likely duped because

1) Three of the four items are known dupes (hat, ari, and boots). Finding them together greatly increases the likelihood that all of them are duped.

2) Cloak there should be only four of them? I have one that I bought from an Atlantic collector a year ago, Barry Trotter has had his for the longest time, Nails had one which got sold to Of the Ring recently and as far as I know he still has it. So that is three of the four possible legitimate cloaks. Chances of finding the fourth one at an idoc with three other known duped items and it being legitimate are slim to none.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sad sad sad they are showing up:gun:

Next question is who let one out to be duped - NOT I

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not another ....Items for Sale form a Idoc thread

Jeesus.. all the idocs seem to be spewing out mega rares of late...LOL!!!

F

feath

look at the OT date - this is a couple of weeks old, it got reserected by someone else who didn't notice the date, or care, maybe. just another poke at the duping theme, which is, frankly, boring the tears out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.