• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Dbl Blessed Exp. Sandles

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They are brown and cannot be dyed....at least not with any of the tubs I've tried

G

Can't dye regular sandals - the [exceptional] tag shows they were made, and made before colored leather was introduced, so they would have to be brown.

/rares detective mode

G

The only dyeable sandals are the AOS reward ones if someone chose that option, correct? Or is there an event item that is dyeable as well?

I keep seeing this question and it makes me wonder, because it is so 'out of left field' for sandals.... imo!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*laughs* Thank you Detective Sarsmi!

So.....now that we've established that they are ugly brown and not dyable...how much are they worth?

Also one of those little buckets....really tiny things that you can put stuff in..where do they come from?

And how much are blood tiles going for these days??

G

Blood tiles vary, depending on the rarity of the tile, and whether its a wall tile or not, but they generally start at about 2-3m, and range upwards from there.

The sandals even being ugly brown I wouldn't sell for less than 5m, and would shoot for around 10m. They are much more rare than regular [Blessed] sandals, and those already average about 1-5m depending on color, sometimes even more than 5m if someone really desires a pair.