• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on blaze parrot

• Thread starter imported_blesh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_blesh

The BOD color blaze parrot, just how rare is it and what is it worth?

this pic doesnt exactly do the color justice, its deff blaze though.

pls and thank you for any and all advice.

G

I can find them for 2m-5m on Europa.

I can't find teal. I suspect most teals remain on Peerless corpses.

I

imported_blesh

really? just 2-5? maybe its cuase i am from a small shard but i have seen them for ten on legends... hrmmm..

T

Trash Collector

Is there a place where the varied prices for parrots is found? I was digging through megacrap trunks when I came across what looks to be an ice blue parrot....

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3mil on Atlantic

Parrots were Duped if you will call it that, dropped the value of them

G

<blockquote><hr>

I can find them for 2m-5m on Europa.

I can't find teal. I suspect most teals remain on Peerless corpses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this teal?

I remembered this thread and checked the color of the one parrot deed I have left on europa. I'll throw it on a character I'm leaving there and you can just have it if you want it. Character is Tyler, so I can remember later instead of having to guess.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is this teal?

I remembered this thread and checked the color of the one parrot deed I have left on europa. I'll throw it on a character I'm leaving there and you can just have it if you want it. Character is Tyler, so I can remember later instead of having to guess.

[/ QUOTE ]That's very thoughtful, Sarsmi, thank you!

Here's the teal fella here (snapped from my guildmates front garden):-

It's hard for me to tell on my screen whether yours is the chap I'm after. Maybe the position of your parrot is throwing me. Clearly, I lack your good eye for these things.

G

Mine looks a bit more blue, but if you want to grab it and place it to compare we can meet up anytime I'm around.