• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on blaze fish

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the 'blaze' color leans more toward orange than yellow and the fish is simply labeled 'a large fish,' the item is not an event item but rather produced by the same bug that allowed creation of orange ingots. Legal to own, illegal to create. (Referring the the EA ToS, not the law, certainly.) As to value, I believe I saw one up for 1m. I have no idea if that is fair or a con. But I have not seen too many yet, so it may in fact be worth it.

That said, there are some event items that are similar, but distinguishable from these.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
shouldnt it say golden fish ????

If the 'blaze' color leans more toward orange than yellow and the fish is simply labeled 'a large fish,' the item is not an event item but rather produced by the same bug that allowed creation of orange ingots. Legal to own, illegal to create. (Referring the the EA ToS, not the law, certainly.) As to value, I believe I saw one up for 1m. I have no idea if that is fair or a con. But I have not seen too many yet, so it may in fact be worth it.

That said, there are some event items that are similar, but distinguishable from these.