• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Berserker's Scythe

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

<blockquote><hr>

How much are these currently selling for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I borrow your snap for the one I sold on Sonoma for 5 mil, it went in 10 minutes after I spam guildmates.

G

On europa i see em for 4m buyout already

Remember folks theres gonna be a hell of a lot in the next week or so...so im sure prices will fall a lot more as the market gets flooded...dount anyone will want more than 1 or 2 ....so....if u dont get lucky id personally wait...

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Its a horrible weapons as it is, I cant imagine anyone even wanting one, unless you collect artifacts.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it was made just for people to hold when training some skills for the blackrock effect

I

imported_Chad Sexington

When it's all said and done, I think the only one that will be any real value will be the Staff of Pyros.

I would sell the Berserker's Scythes for whatever you can get for it now. (The duplicates if you want to keep on for yourself.)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I've gotten three myself...it's a very SLOW weapon but it looks cool.

I dont' think they will be worth much seeing as I"ve gotten three and the GM of my guild has gotten 8...a few others in my guild have gotten several.

I think out of the three new weapons, this one is the most common. So far in my guild we have gotten 8 Staff's of Pyro's but NO Vorpal Blades.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

Nice!

I just sold one for 4mil. I'll be surprised if they're worth 1mil after it's all over.