• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on Angel Gift Box

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
need to know a few things first if it says "Gift Box" or if it says "Holiday Gift Box" then need to know the Hue colour code on it
if its a Gift Box and a normal colour ranges from 5Mil to 10mil there are a few rarer colour thats why we need the code
Holiday Gift Boxes have more rarer ones so cant really give you much of a value until we know the Hue #

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just checked vendor search (Atl) its not a rare colour for an Angel box but prices range for the Holiday Gift Box Angels like yours 8 mil to 15 mil I would place it at the lower pricing 8-10 cuz VS is more of I hope someone will pay my price rather than being realistic hope that helps a bit