• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on an Orcish bow and a few other items - EDITED -

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, these are items I found at an idoc (europa), and am willing to sell. So if anyone wants to make offers on top of price estimation, feel free:

- An Orcish Bow -
It's of a strange brownish/greenish colour, and the string is on the west side. Not the "Orcish long bow" which can be found in the sticky tho, does anyone know where that comes from?

- An enchanted sextant -
Looks like a normal one, oriented to the right.

- A Roasted Pork -
2 tiles wide, looking west.

- A pile of snow -
Not the glacial snow type, same object but greyish/dirty. Got 2 of those.
Found that in the winter gifts list in the sticky, has it got some value?

- Scroll af Abraxus -
It's golden. Got 2 of those.

- Dartboard (east) deed -
I think I've read some dartboard things are worth a little.

- A bugged crystal ball that has two descriptions: the normal item one, and an extra "seller's description" whi appears below and to the right of the normal one.

Thanks for your help.

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mhmhm, are all these not valuable at all?

I'm simply looking for some uo gold, and I would consider trading for some PSs (magery / eval / medit / resist / wrestling)

Thanks for reading.

G

Those items are all pretty common. The most valuable likely being the cyrstal ball if is it a bugged ask and answer one.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello. Here are my estimations, but I think most of these are pretty common items:

- An Orcish Bow - Sorry, I don't know much about bows, so I don't know whether this one is even rare.

- An enchanted sextant - These were newbie quest items for quite a long time. I think they were discontinued recently with the new quests in New Haven, but I haven't tried the new quests to confirm this. Anyway, probably worth between 1k and 25k, depending on how badly people may want one now that they're probably discontinued.

- A Roasted Pork - I think these can be purchased from NPC butchers, although I'm not certain.

- A pile of snow - The white ones like yours are the older version, but lots were given out. Worth perhaps 10k or so, I'd say.

- Scroll af Abraxus - From the Necromancer quest when AoS was released, and for a long time after that. Like the Enchanted Sextant above, I don't know whether they're still available from the New Haven quests now. Probably worth between 5k and 20k, I'd say.

- Dartboard (east) deed - If it has "deed" in the yellow title then it's an old deed and is probably worth about 50k. (Don't use the deed, or I'm pretty sure it will lose its old title!) If it doesn't say "deed", then I think it's still craftable, so not worth much.

- A bugged crystal ball that has two descriptions: the normal item one, and an extra "seller's description" whi appears below and to the right of the normal one.
All of the 300th Anniversary fortune-telling balls are bugged with double descriptions, and have been since AoS' release, I think. But it's a popular item regardless of the title, and worth between 50k and 150k, depending on the buyer. The description changes if you put it on a vendor, unless it's inside a container on the vendor, so be careful. But even if the description gets changed, it doesn't seem to affect the price much, which seems strange to me.

I hope that helps at least a little bit. Good luck!

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot for those answers, it does help a lot actually as it's quite some work to sort the stuff I gather from idocs, and some items are misleadingly half rare looking

Thanks again.