• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on a few things pls.

• Thread starter GirlPower
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

GirlPower

Checking how much this red bag is worth. It says Happy Holidays! Inside there is a wrist watch, a fireworks wand, a fruitcake, eggnog, a green champagne flute and a grey ticket that says seasons greetings. Next item is a ceramic mug of pink champagne. Next, 2008 Valentines hunt champion trophy (big rose in a vase) w/ entire bag of listed scavenger items ALL BLESSED includes books bag isnt blessed but all the items are. Any info would be helpful, just wondering what they are worth for now. thank you =)

T

Teufel_Hund

Sounds like you have found a complete Xmas Bag from 97 between 5 and 10, 10 on the high side but still very nice. Can't give ya a good price on the ceramic mug.

G

GirlPower

Tyvm! I edited it and added a couple things while u replied so i do hope you read it again! =P

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the fruit cake and eggnog each go for 5-10m, I'd say the full bag would be about 25m. Hard to find.

Mug probably 15m

Rose 50m

Bag all blessed, probably 5m-10m/ea item (not counting anything already blessed like chocolates).. would take an item bless deed per item to reproduce it.

G

GirlPower

The items were different per shard, im on catskills so only one item is blessed already thats the rose of trinsic. Other blessed items are a roast pig, a diamond, a pan of cookies, a necklace, and both books. One book is a purple one with my name in it and the other is dark red with the list. Neither one can be changed and if you open them they do not change names. 3 of the 5 winners are myself and friends and their items are not blessed. Not sure about the other two. All items say blessed. and thank you for info! =)