• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on a few things please :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

And if someone could tell me the difference between the insured black dye tub and the veteran reward black dye tub that would be awesome, thanks!

G

There were Black dye tubs before Vet rewards, and even before Clean up britania, that is the one that is insured. I believe they were a gift,I am at work now and do not have access to my notes on items. The chisels used to be able to be grabbed from the carp shop floor, depending on the shard 300k ish. The named vendor deed complete guess 1.5 - 2.5 million.

G

There is no difference in color when they dye items as theyre both black dye tubs....the only difference would be the most obvious one....one sayd veteran reward....one does not.....

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you both for your replies....4 years on this game and I learn something new every day!

So chisels WERE a sort of semi-rare stealable I take it? And no longer obtainable, correct?

The Vendor Deed cannot be used anymore right?

And the black dye tub that's insured....very old...pre-AoS?

I want to make sure I have the correct information, thanks!

G

I think the chisels still spawn just not daily anymore, It has been a long time.

The dye tub is very old (Like Me) pre-AOS.

The vendor deed can no longer be used, but people like the deeds as rares.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*laughs* Old like you huh? That makes you a rare! I'll bid 200 mil *winks*

Thanks NewThunder!