• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on a few things and a question

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What, exactly, is contained in a complete Happy Valentine's Day Bag?
What, exactly, is contained in a complete Happy Holidays bag?
PC on each?

G

A complete VDay bag was 5 cards of the person, 5 labelled candies, a bottle of champagne and 2 flutes...alond with a whispering rose. Not 100% accurate I'm sure, but that's the closest that I remember from those days. For a vendor point of view, you can have a rose, the champ & flutes, and one card and it seems to suffice (just don't go tossing in mondain coins and firework wands...that bugs the heck outta me).

As for the xmas bags, I quit just before that one happened, sooo...

I'm guessing the happy holidays bag came with a card saying the same, bottle of eggnog, champagne "glasses" (red and green) and a fruitcake. The naughty ones had the coal and switches?

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks.
My Vday bag has 5 cards, all from the same person, 2 flutes, a bottle of champagne and 5 candies.
My Happy Holidays bag has 2 champagne glasses, one green and one red, eggnog, a seasons greeting card, a wristwatch and fruitcake.