• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on a few items

L

Lord Mike

Got some nice items from an IDOC and wanted a few going rates.

Singing Crystal Ball
Mini Castle Deed
Blessed ring that says "I’ve found my life, my heart, My Destiny when you gave me your love."
Fur x2

If anyone has some good input please leave it here. These are all on Catskills and I'm sure will become available to purchase in the near future

G

Singing Crystal Ball--25 to 50 million is what you will hear...saw one sell at auction for 85 million, don't count on it
Mini Castle Deed-- 5 to 10 mill depending on if your buyer needs it to complete a set
Blessed ring that says "I’ve found my life, my heart, My Destiny when you gave me your love." I would say you are gonna start at around 4-5 million if you auction it...I won't tell you where it will end.
Fur x2 not much anymore

Just my opinions others may vary.