• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on a few items, may sell too (GL)

• Thread starter Carmen from GL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Carmen from GL

Ok still kinda new to this, but here it goes. I currently came across these items and Im wanting to know their value and will probably sell them.

'Hatchet' w/ uses, not charges.

Also I have Shovels from years ago that do not have 'uses', wanted to know prices on those.

1000 Rubies Weddingband - Can not insure/bless, however seems to be newby blessed (died with it on and remained in pack).

Blue Robe - pic is not of mine, but someone wearing at bank. Mine is blessed and is exact color.

Sorcerors Suit (male) - nothing special here, just turned in items and got it.

A 1,000,000 Diamon Bracelet (blessed) - everything comes up grey, but bracelet itself is that golden color.

Braclet - strength charges: ~1_val~ ...... wtf?

- Also didnt know if anyone can tell me what kinda food are no longer spawning, like group of bannanas, or lemons, meat slabs, gourds, cheese wedges, limes, coconuts, squash.....those kinda things. Ive got lots but unsure.

S

Sir Willy

the braclet with 100000diamonds (blessed) is fake, it was back when u could do html coding on braclet of binding.

A

Abyss

I've seen the Deep Blue Robes sell from between 8 to 15 mil. 10 being more commonplace. I'm not entirely sure of their origin, but believe it was from either the Dog Dupe days or the Sash cutting days.

And from a price check I received on my 1000 Diamonds weddingband the ring should be assumingly worth about the same at 50k to 150k. Of course I may be wrong.