• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on a couple of Items!!!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just started doing a good cleaning out of some chests that got collectables in them, and wanted some PC on some items.

A Fancy Dress Sewn By Ralph Lauren (Single Blessed)
Big Forge (Facing East) Deed
Big Force (Facing South) Deed
A Chainmail Leggings of Exceptional Quality (Shadow Colored)
A Ringmail Gloves of Exceptional Quality (Iron Colored)
Platemail Arms (Old Colored NPC Armor)
Platemail Gloves (Old Colored NPC Armor)
Platemail Legs (Old Colored NPC Armor)
Deed to a guildstone (Kings of Krunk, [KoK])
Silver Bread Loaf
1 Pumice
3 Blackmoor

Comodity Deed that Reads:
Commodity Deed
Blessed
Weight: 1 Stone
Filled
Peices of Colored Leather : 1

Old Red Head that Reads "Head of Absolut Peppar"
Green Doublet
Name Change Token
2x Soulstone Tokens

Thats it for now. Still going through so will prolly post some more later on tonight or tomorrow evening. All items on the Sonoma shard.

G

I'm interested in the Green Doublet and Name Change Token. I'm on Sonoma as well, just tell me a price.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now just getting PC on items. Just PM me offer on Name Change Token. Not sure if selling doublet yet (as has one of my mules names on it).

R

rajadeah

A Fancy Dress Sewn By Ralph Lauren (Single Blessed)

If it was a plan dress ide have payed 50 mill for it Keep digging lol

The full soul stone tokens norm around 10 mill per but sell them fast cause the new dam legacy tokens will drive there value down to around 5 to 6 mill.

G

Sure wish my comp was working...silver bread! I need thatfor my food collection.

B

blublub_9

I have this baby on Europa shard:
A Plain Dress Sewn By Fingolfin
Exceptional
insured
Weight: " Stones
Strenght Requirement 10

Color is damped grey-blue

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Well idunno, a RL Ralph Lauren dress would cost you lots more than the equivalent of 50 mill !

R

rajadeah

No honest I'm not joking my wife loves the plan dresses and has a hugh collection of sewn by and or double exceptional and AOS plan dresses with cool names on them.

Im allways on the lookout for others with cool names and that Ralph Lauren on a sewn by would be just too cool.

G

Its not worth 50m though, thats for sure. Maybe 10-14m b/c someone really enjoys the name, but the tag itself without the name wouldn't be worth more than maybe 5-7.

R

rajadeah

Yes its not worth even half of what I would be willing to pay for it to just about anybody else in the game, But its worth it too me because i know she would trully love it. Besides a dress like that could trully be considered a one of a kind item.