• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on 27 resist shield?? with blessing charges +30 stats [SOLD]

G

Okies its on auction already with just a 1m start??, and crazy 2m buyout , but it basically better than any arti shield while the blessing charges last...gonna be great for a pvp tourniment for instance?? with +30 stats!! plus 27 resist!! or just a item for a museum maybe??? Also ive heard that some of the blessing charged items got bugged so they still kept the 30 stat points even after the charges ran out!!...

G

mmmm well 1m start i feel is very reasonable when u think what u can buy for 1m ....so cheap at 1m for such a old piece of UO, if no sale at 1m i shall keep it for my own small collection..

27 resist!! on a shield with +30 stats while it lasts too...show me a better shield in game for 1m...besides its a piece u can maybe use then show off...kasara

G

Not really that rare at this point, I still have a bunch of similar although unmodified sheilds in chests collecting dust, and continue to find more through IDOCs. Also it is not Spell Channeling so you eliminate any Non Pally from using it.

G

Not to mention the charges go fast, each time the blessings wear off the char it automatically uses another charge, you can wear threw 30 charges in say a hour...
I've never heard of any of the blessing charges staying on any item after the charges are at 0.

G

you can wear threw 30 charges in say a hour...
-------------------

So thats great for a pvp tournement then...u gonna get about 3 hours play with +30 stats!!!! woot!!! and a mighty resist shield for a pally char!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

think we need to take stock how awesome this sheild is,,,,,,,

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't we already have this discussion?

T

TirNaNog

<blockquote><hr>

Not to mention the charges go fast, each time the blessings wear off the char it automatically uses another charge, you can wear threw 30 charges in say a hour...
I've never heard of any of the blessing charges staying on any item after the charges are at 0.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shortly after AoS, most if not all the old items with stat boosting attributes granted their abilities permanently without using charges. It was a bug that was fixed in about two weeks, and I don't think anything escaped the fix. During those two weeks though, it was possible to achieve huge stat totals.

G

well ok...all points taken in but its still a nice shield and im still chuffed with 2m for em.