• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on 2 items plz

G

A skull candle unlit facing east and, an empty vial rack facing east also. I think the candle is approximately 8-12 mil, and I'm not sure on the vial rack if its the rare one or not. Items are on Great Lakes.

Ty in advance

G

Vial Rack about 10-15m
Skull Candle about 8-12m sounds realistic, can probably get 15m if you try tho.

G

ty. I had hoped and thought that would be the case with the skull candle. The vial rack i'm still not positive about, as i don't have an alchemist to create a rack. I'm just covering all my bases here, so, is there a craftable one with the same graphic and name?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
skull candle IMO is 5-12m....never been able to sell one for higher than 12=/

and if you could post a pic of the vial rack that would help alot:)

if its the one im thinking of its guna be around 20-30m....but id have to see a pic to be 100% sure

G

I just made this. So if you have this one, or the same facing the other way, then you're outta luck.

You did say yours was called a full vial rack. I dont think the server births have rack in the title...

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pic isnt helping much either i dont guess heh....cuz ur right fugen there isnt much difference in craftable ones and server birth ones

guna have to have someone craft one and see i guess=/

G

Rats, I guess that if Fugen just crafted that one, and that's exactly as mine appears, facing the same direction, then its as he says...I'm outta luck.

Ty also for your input regarding the candle, it's just as I suspected and you confirmed it.

G

Yep.. When I said I just made this, I did mean the vials and not the screeny. Tho I had just made that as well

G

This lists all the craftable glassware. The first number is to match it up with the pic, the name is as it appears on mouseover, and the last number is how many different graphics there are for that item (how many different graphis you get when you turn it with the dec tool). There is some old glassware that has the same name and same graphic as the craftable, but it can't be turned with the tool so it has some value, not sure what a collector would pay for it, but it isn't worthless.