• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC: member of the legion of chaos sash

G

Looking to buy an event item (at last). Anyone have a price check and history for a black sash titled 'A Member Of The Legion Of Chaos" ?

The event item thread lists a price of 10-15 million, and indicates it was a Lake Austin item.

Thanks.

R

RestlessLA

yes it was an LA item, i believe there was a fel event where sir mortagne handed out the legion sashes to a small group of people ... also when the minotaurs were attacking luna i managed to kill a tormented minotaur that was wandering around outside and it had one of those sashes on its corpse.. dunno how many of those tormented minotaurs had spawned though, i assume they spawned with meraktus after killing enough minotaurs just like they would in labyrinth