• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC, maybe selling: Full Phoenix Armor Suit

• Thread starter UORares-Trade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

UORares-Trade

anyone know for how much they are currently selling?
icq 488-766-416
(its on europa. probably taking it over to GL when i move a char there in 2-3 days)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> what shard is the suit on, please? </font>

G

I generally see individual pieces selling for about 20-25m per. but bear in mind that it was duped, and that the pieces were re-released last year during the ophidian invasion on asian shards

G

I see a full set of 5 making around the 75-100m mark on europa....obvois depends if u get 2 or 3 buyers wanting to bid for the same suit!!!!! there was some asian stuff re-released ,

But if its a real suit the helm will say....'a nose helm of the phoniex'.... the asian stuff was labelled ...'a norse helm of the phoniex' ..... so its pretty easy to tell the real ones....good luck...

G

Just to clarify one thing, only the helm was labeled differently, so you could take pieces from either release and swap the helm around and you would no longer know which pieces came from which release.

Also I believe you have it backwards, I'm pretty sure the original helms were labebled "norse" and the asian release helms were labebled "nose". I can't possibly imagine that they wouldve been called "nose helms" when they were originally released considering that all helms of the same graphic were labeled "norse helms"

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I had the gold id be willing to pay 150m which is 25 each what I pay now, so far only found legs though

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

When you try to sound knowledgeable at least check the spelling of the item in question?

PHOENIX.

Not Phoniex.

!!!! .... !!! .... !!!

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nose helm is actually older.

Most or all of the old norse helms were named nose helms. It took them years to fix it, but I don't remember when they did it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When you try to sound knowledgeable at least check the spelling of the item in question?

PHOENIX.

Not Phoniex.

!!!! .... !!! .... !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa....

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When people mispell it, it bugs me too don't feel bad!

G

grammatical errors which prevent the proper message from being passed on is one thing, but spelling....come on? Typos happen!

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

grammatical errors which prevent the proper message from being passed on is one thing, but spelling....come on? Typos happen!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to say I somewhat agree, I don't mind spelling of words because for one I suck at it and two if I can understand it no biggy.

But it's the people that pancake about it and just try to get the attention of others to show they found something wrong is what I hate...

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

To get back to the subject, 100-115m sounds fair to me. I fear it might not be easy to find a buyer on Europa at this very moment though. I tried selling my spare suit about 3 months back I think it was. Didn't get much attention from Europa-players and ended up selling for 110m (ish ?) to someone who flew over from a US shard.

U

UORares-Trade

if anyone is interessted in buying it i got it displayed together with lots of other true rares/event rares on a plot east of luna on europa shard.
the big mountain right to luna, east side of that mountain, shortly before it ends.
not all rares are for sale but feel free to make me offers.
if you want a gate icq me at 488-766-416

helm labeled 'norse' btw

G

helm labeled 'norse' btw

okies its the asian one then , shame it wasnt the 'nose' ...but im sure no biggie problem for someone wanting a full suit , but because its the norse maybe price will drop a little, but still guessing u will get around 100m full suit

U

UORares-Trade

true, i got anotherone for sale tho which is labeled 'nose'
so if anyone is either interessted in the original version or in the new asian version icq me.

P

Philanthropist

Has the set been sold or something?
I have PM'ed you and messaged you several times on ICQ over the past few days, but no reply at all.