• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC/Info on Demon Blood

• Thread starter Joobulance
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Joobulance

I know they are from the recent event, but does anyone have any idea how many were created and what they sell for? Thanks!

G

I dunno...I got a buttload of em in 2 days flat. they sell for roughly 250-500k on the 2 shards I frequent.

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

I dunno...I got a buttload of em in 2 days flat. they sell for roughly 250-500k on the 2 shards I frequent.

[/ QUOTE ]
That also tends to depend on their size and looks.

I think that holding on to them for a while might increase value.

G

There were quite a few of these that spawned during the invasion. For a while, the moongate went haywire and would absorb the corpses of daemons around it, causing them to decay quicker. When this happened, there would be pools of blood everywhere... some of these blood pools, hued a darker red than the regular blood, were able to be picked up. I personally collected enough to make 10 full sets (of 1 of each of the 6 available graphics) with plenty more left over to sell on my vendor. Initially I had the single pools selling for 200k and full sets for a million, but once they stopped spawning, the prices skyrocketed on Pacific. Now I have a few of the pools on a vendor for 500k each and still get decent sales from them on occasion. Hope that helps.

T

themaster879

When they first started spawning you could get them very easily, but when the daemons started getting harder to kill thats when it was harder to get the blood tiles. i finished my set and got a few extras myself