• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC Happy Holidays Bag

G

and how many items were in it it? Was it a fixed number?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bah...cant even hardly remember....i really think its in the holiday sticky at the top tho...but ima guess at it lol

eggnog
fruit cake
red/green champ glasses
fireworks wand?
and sumthin else i think

either way ive seen em sell for anywhere from 5-15m

G

Spam was only in the naughty bag. Came with coal, switches and a card that said 'maybe next year you will get a nicer gift,' enclosed in a bag that read, 'you have been naughty this year!'

G

Oh, yes, BTW: Folk with neutral or positive karma received a bag entitled 'Happy Holidays!' in red or green. Inside were dates (1), a card (deed graphic) in gray/green/red color that read 'Season's Greetings!', two 'champagne glass' (1 red, 1 green), fruitcake, eggnog, wrist watch and fireworks wand.

K

Kerrik

<blockquote><hr>

Oh, yes, BTW: Folk with neutral or positive karma received a bag entitled 'Happy Holidays!' in red or green. Inside were dates (1), a card (deed graphic) in gray/green/red color that read 'Season's Greetings!', two 'champagne glass' (1 red, 1 green), fruitcake, eggnog, wrist watch and fireworks wand.

[/ QUOTE ]

The food items were random if I recall correctly. But, fruitcake/spam was in every bag.

I seem to remember getting pizza and a couple other types. Pizza wasn't originally craftable.

G

Cool then the bag I picked up along with what I have makes a complete bag! and an extra champagne glass...Thanks All