• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC Full Suit White Daemon Bone!

• Thread starter Decius Morram
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Decius Morram

I am curious of how much would sell for. Also does anyone know where it came from?? I found in my chars bank and got no idea where my brother got it from (I playing on one of his old accounts). It does have a helm also. Also individual peices also. He has a bag with about 30 or so odd peices in it. One full set though.

Edit: Forgot to put not for sale atm. Might put up later, but trying to figure out what some stuff worth.

D

Decius Morram

Would be on Sonoma, but atm not for sale. Just looking for a PC. But if I do decide to sell, Ill give you a PM.

G

I sold my last set of these last year, and I got 50m for it.. Price probably hangs around there still... Altho not sure
just thought id get the ball rolling