• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC Double Blessed Sandals

G

They aren't black, kind of a silvery color, on atlantic shard, and a reddish brown color, tks

G

greys and blacks average about 3-6m, but sometimes as much as 7-10, really depends on how much someone wants the color. The only color that generally sells for more is sigil which are very difficult to find, and even more difficult to find for sale.

Red can range around the same price as grey and black as it is also difficult to find, but bc its not as universal in its use with colors its not always as desirable.

Blues, browns and other similar colors range from about 1-3m, but can also be found as low as 500k, and as much as 5-6m depending on shard, availability, etc.

G

what about double blessed boots? Like regular boots they're dyeable.

G

Boots that are [blessed] are different than sandals when a price is being considered, b/c as you pointed out they can be dyed. This is a draw for many people b/c you can change the color when you change the color of your outfit. Another reason boots are often popular is due to the increased difficulty of finding a pair which is [blessed] or has other titles in addition.

The last pair of boots that fall into this category I remember selling were sold by Tomas Bryce for around 55-65m and they were [blessed][exceptional] made by. In that light I personally wouldnt let a pair of [blessed] boots go for less then 20-30m, but take into consideration I prefer them over sandals, and use them on my own chars.

Also for a pair of thigh boots, you may want to consider selling for a little less, or alittle more. Theyre not as desirable, but theyre more difficult to find.