• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC Demon Slayer Scrapper

G

If anyone has one and has recieved offers, sold one recently, or has seen or heard of one being sold I'ld be interested to know what people consider the value of it to be.

Thanks

G

Thanks, if anyone else has any info on a transaction involving a demon slayer scrapper, please post it here so I can get a feeling for the average price/going rate

G

id imagine it would go for a lot more than 60m, i sold a reptile slayer scrappers for 80m a few months ago, with a demon slayer scrappers u can kill semidar in like 3 ebolts

G

I had trouble unloading my reptile scrapper for 10mil a few months back :/

Sold a repond for over 100 i think it was, my memory is craptastic. So I'd guess demon would be well over 100m

G

<blockquote><hr>

I had trouble unloading my reptile scrapper for 10mil a few months back :/

Sold a repond for over 100 i think it was, my memory is craptastic. So I'd guess demon would be well over 100m

[/ QUOTE ]

Reptile Slayer Scrapper's aren't desirable because mindblast isn't affected by spell damage increase. Seeing as Rikktor's lowest resist is cold and SDI doesn't affect it

G

I was mostly replying to demonus' statement that he was able to sel one for 80m hehe.

G

i actually was offered 80m from someone and 60m from another person for the reptile slayer scrappers, i cant believe u had trouble selling it for 10m

the person who bought it didnt want it for rikktor, im aware of mindblast not being affected with scrappers, but they wanted the book to farm shadow wyrms

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prices on scrapper's can vary quite a bit from shard to shard. They tend to be on the low end on Atlantic.