• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC boat says only ''Ship Model- blessed'' on europa from recent castle faller?

G

PC boat says only ''Ship Model- blessed'' on europa from recent castle faller?

G

I'm pretty sure it's an HTML boat. The true rare boat isn't blessed.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not too sure about that...even if it was an HTML it would still say an "A" in front of it i think...But I got one too on Chessy same thing...

R

Rowan Elizabeth

"Ship Model" blessed is a docked ship named Model and it is not HTML. At some point there was a patch that eliminated th "A" in several things. So "A Ship Model" blessed is just pre-patch docked ship named Model. So it is slightly rare. "Ship Model" not blessed is the server birth rare. If you double click a blessed ship model either with the "A" or without you will get the ghost ship that can be placed. The server birth version to my knowledge does nothing when double clicked.

G

what if someone blessed there ship model?? blessing deeds were duped of late??so any idea of price..seems to true server goes for ++15-20m?? can i start auction as low as 1m see what hapens??