• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] {PC} Apparently Rare Robe

Stewmaister

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was told by a friend that this ugly robe is apparently very valuable. Anyone can shed some light as to the price?
upload_2018-1-8_21-58-6.png

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Does it have unique name? I assumed this color came as dye, its the enchanted origin color, but I saw someone at Luna with full suit of legendary arti pieces and they were dyed this color.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was told by a friend that this ugly robe is apparently very valuable. Anyone can shed some light as to the price?
View attachment 76152
Personally I find all those robes ugly lol :p, but yeah it's name or special tags [Exeptional] would be important to list for a price check hehe

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if its the original, its worth a few billion. Great Lakes Crafting Contest - Third Place - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
if not the original (no title, but rather "a robe") its either a doggy dupe of the original, or possibly made with some of the "clops cloth".

Personally i wouldnt touch it, but others may pay 50m or so. Value might increase if you paged a gm, or emailed mesanna, and provided some sort of verification that it wouldnt be deleted, but of course it could also be deleted if brought to their attention. Even so, ive seen some "suspicious" items (specifically rolls of thread, same hue) locked down in a house that lead me to believe this cloth was creatable. So there may be stockpiles of it somewhere. Or it could just be that 1 roll who knows. lots of unknowns, hard to price.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it have unique name? I assumed this color came as dye, its the enchanted origin color, but I saw someone at Luna with full suit of legendary arti pieces and they were dyed this color.
there isnt a player dye this color, if what you saw was in fact the same color, it could only have been done by a corrupt EM dyetub.

Are you absolutely sure it was the same hue? there are several new purplish ones that look simlar that it could be mistaken for.

Stewmaister

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It does not have a unique name and was definitely a dupe of the Great Lakes robe. I've had it since 2010. I sold it to someone who really wanted it just this morning for more than it's worth apparently if it's only worth 50m. Thanks all for the information.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It does not have a unique name and was definitely a dupe of the Great Lakes robe. I've had it since 2010. I sold it to someone who really wanted it just this morning for more than it's worth apparently if it's only worth 50m. Thanks all for the information.
if its an old doggy dupe, and theres not any new cloth of that hue, i agree its worth more than 50. like i said i think everyone is just a little jaded and hesitant about any odd hued cloth right now.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I didnt hue check that armor, just looked really like enchanted origin items then noticed it was actually good armor lol

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
These robes can now be reproduced for any future buyers.

A few people realized that you could cutup the garg cloth armor pieces during the event.. someone people do have this cloth stashed away now.