• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC and WTB.Block of Verite and Block of Valorite

G

Hi there,

PC please on Block of Verite and Valorite.I think they both are from Lake Superior but I could be dead wrong.

How many are there and anyone know any current owner?

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

They are from Lake Superior and two of each are currently in the Luna Outfitters Museum owned by Victoria Secrets.

G

Oh my you are really fast.

Any idea of value?

I guess I need to make a visit at miss Secrets house.

Inside Luna walls?

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Inside luna, one house east of the north gate, along the wall. There is a rune at my house at the east gate to my north gate house next door to her museum.

Block of Valorite (6) (~40 mil)
Block of Verite (6) (~40 mil)

Taken from the Event Items - All seasons list, so I would expect 40m to be on the lower end of the current value, but I wouldn't imagine paying more than 60-70m, unless its something you truly desire, and the owner is unwilling to part with it.

G

Do you know Miss Secret?
Possibility to buy a set from her?

I will make a char and run to Luna later tonight.

Thank you for help so far.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

ööhh,

that boring art?

*shrugs*

I will know in a few min,Im in Luna LS now.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Oki,

I have seen my wanted block in game now.
It was not what it looked like in my head....

Why I would like the "pillows"?

Well Im a smith at heart and trying to collect mainly smith/fencer stuff.

Regards
The Scandinavian

V

Victorias_Secret

I'm still around. Lots of time spent in WoW, but i do update my vendors, currently lots of rares/event items on there for sale. I was truely hoping that KR wasn't going to be a turd so I could return renewed to UO. Sadly... it was a turd.

The items in my museum are currently not for sale, just the stuff on the vendor. Normally once I get an item it is there for ever.

Cheers,
Victorias Secret

G

Good morning Miss Secret,

I will check your vendor tonight.

Do you really need two set of blocks?
*blinks*

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

As it is an item specific to LS I feel the likilihood of her selling them will be slim, above and beyond her desire to simply keep them in her collection.

G

Her vendors are located on the south side of luna, towards the west along the inner wall, 1 house before the SW corner.

X marks the spot