• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] PC and selling suit!

E

evilmouze

Hi can anyone please help me with a price check on this suit?

Medable
Human wearable

70/70/70/70/75 in VE form

DCI 45
HCI 42
LMC 40

HPI 16
MI 4
DEX 5
STR 20
HPR 4
MR 2
RPD 15

Both hands free!

Thanks!

E

evilmouze

It only contains 1 arty spirit of totem!
Also includes fey leggings and totem of the void!

The rest of the suit is crafted/looted, one of a kind items!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a suit like that, the artifacts are probably the least-valuable things included, by far.

I would estimate 80m or so. Less than an elite mage suit, certainly, but hard to put together in my experience. Although I typically like to cram on some DI too.

E

evilmouze

yeah Pete hehe, also I like suits with less arties as possible =)

thanks alot for the price check Pete! Really appreciated!
Surely right about the DI, get as much as you can on the weapon! but its not deadly important if its for pvping i think... I personally used the suit on my archer for both pvping and pvm without switching anything out but the bows!

*Suit is still up for sale !!*

thanks again Pete! (=

C

Chaosy

Just looking at the mods, it looks pretty good, but I think what's hurting it is low dex and stam increase. MR is kind of low but considering it's built for a vamp dexer, it's not too big a deal. I think the price would be highly dependent on what pieces are in it, so I'd say it could be anywhere from 30-80.

With Spirit, Fey, RBC, Void, Crimmy, and HCI/DCI jewels, I don't think it's particularly hard to get a suit like that.

E

evilmouze

Chaosy thanks for your help!

Btw, suit does not include RBC, else it would have 3 mr instead of 2 =)!